Business Leaders Workshop
Sales is a high-rejection field and can weigh heavily on business professionals who face "no" everyday. Do you have an effective, efficient sales process? Can you write it down? Do you follow it consistently?
For business owners, executives, and sales professionals who are:
- Concerned their people are not following a consistent, structured business development process.
- Frustrated about having to manage people who are not measuring up to company expectations.
- Wondering how to hold your people accountable without micromanaging.
Should I attend? You'll learn how to:
- Keep control of the sales process without offending the prospect.
- Shorten your sales cycle and close more business.
- Eliminate unpaid consulting and discounting.
- Develop a reliable repeatable system for selling.
Presented by Craig Lyons, Sandler Training-Mokena,IL. Craig is a professional development specialist who provides assessments, consulting, training, and coaching.